Indian Foundation for Vedic Science introduces :
1. Pure Himalayan herbs
2. Herbal powders and
3. Herbal extracts
4. Herbal Formulations and tinctures for various diseases like diabetes, stress, rheumatism, hypertension, obesity etc.
Why should the herbs Introduced by Foundation be preferred?
According to Ayurveda, there is a particular time for harvesting the herbs. Herbs harvested when there are in full bloom.
The place of their origin also plays an important role for their effective use. Harvesting of herbs should be done by reciting particular hymns (Mantras) assigned to this type of work. Herbs need a particular place for their storage. Herbs stored in various places have varying effects. The herbs should not be stored in a damp, airy, or hot place.
Herbal formulations are influenced by the age factor, and mental conditions of the formulators as well as the methods of their formulations.
Foundation has the best expertise available in harvesting storage and formulation methods.
Vedic Health food
IFFVS also introduces Vedic health food .
What is Vedic Health food?
Food that is grown and processed without the use of toxic chemical, fertilizers, pesticides and other artificial treatments is called Vedic Health food.
Why the Vedic health food is better
The strength of Vedic health food lies in what it does not contain. This stretches well beyond excluding agriculture chemicals such as fertilizers and pesticides. There are over 7000 various artificial preservatives, colours, sweeteners, residual antibiotics, hydrogenated fats, processing aids and meaningless starches that are used in modern food processing. However, none of these are used in Vedic health products. Vedic health products are organic based products produced following the norms set by Vriksha Ayurveda. Mind it harvesting times and storing venues also play a great role in health effect of foods.
These days to increase the yield of foods grains a cocktail of poisonous chemicals, highly toxic pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, antibiotics and growth hormones are used in intensive farming, which should be banned in view of Vedic farming.
Toxic Chain: Nearly 90% of pesticides never reach the pests, instead, they end up in contaminating soil, air, water and their toxic residues enter the food chain.
There is, in fact, only food and that is Vedic organic food which is called as Saatvika-AAhaar)
Vedic Health Food is much higher in Nutritive Content
As compared to non-organic food, fresh Vedic organic produce contain on an average 50% more vitamins, minerals, enzymes and other micronutrients than intensively farmed produce in straightforward nutritional analyses, Vedic health food tends to have more in it, both in terms of dry weight and nutrients (see chart below). Comparison of Vedic health produce versus non-Vedic or non-organic produce (component mean % increase in Vedic produce versus non-Vedic produce).
Dry matter +26%; Potassium +13%; Calcium +56%; Magnesium +49% Iron +290% Copper +34%; Manganese +28%; Protein +12%; Essential amino acids +35%.
Consumption of Vedic health food reduces Health Risks
Vedic farming keeps harmful chemical and pesticides out of the food we eat. The table given below will give you an idea of the ill effects of non-Vedic food due to the presence of harmful substances.
HARMFUL SUBSTANCES FOUND IN NON VEDIC FOOD DISEASE CAUSED BY THESE SUBSTANCES
1. Hydrogenated Fat Cause of Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity
2. Aspartame Produces Neurotoxin, leads to Neurological disorders.
3. Phosphoric Acid Causes Osteoporosis.
4. Antibiotics Allergies, Reduces immunity.
5. Growth Hormones Gender confusion, Obesity, Multigenerational Cancer, Infertility
6. Pesticides Mutagenic and Carcinogenic Diseases.
7. GMOs Crohn's Disease, Autism, Gut based diseases
8. Artificial Colourings, Flavourings, Preservatives & Processing aids. Cancer, Liver disease Digestive disorders, Gut problems.
Points to Remember :
1. Toxins that destroy our environment also destroy our health.
2. Over 7000 people die in India every year due to pesticide related poisoning.
3. Every 10th person in a metro suffers from cancer and Male Fertility rate has dropped by 45%.
4. Avoid genetically modified food. Going Vedic is the only way to avoid eating genetically
modified (GM) food. By changing over to Vedic health food, you are registering your mistrust of GMO's & endorsing your protest against them.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SAY "NO" TO CHEMICALS PESTICIDES AND FERTILIZES. EAT VEDIC AND GIFT YOURSELVES AND YOUR DEAR ONES A DIET THAT IS SAFE, NUTRITIOUS AND TASTY.